The Sunshine Kids Foundation is fortunate to have a dedicated group of volunteers, donors and in-kind contributors who understand how important it is to let Kids have fun and celebrate life. No one person or company is able to fund our program alone. We rely on the support of our communities to help provide exciting positive group activities for children diagnosed with cancer. Thanks to the support of our many compassionate friends, we are able to provide a beacon of hope to so many families in their time of need.
Meet some of our major contributors:
- America's Best Charities
- Astros Foundation
- Athletes and Causes
- Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel
- Blaine Kern Artists, Inc.
- Chicago Cubs
- Copeland Tower Suites & Conference Center
- Creekside West, Inc.
- Robert E. Deneefe
- Employee Community Fund of Boeing California
- Feld Entertainment, Inc.
- Fore!Kids Foundation
- The Green Foundation
- Gary Greene Realtors, Foundation
- Robert J. Guidry Family Foundation
- Shane Guidry
- George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation
- Albert and Ethel Herzstein Charitable Foundation
- Houston Astros Baseball Club
- Houston Rockets
- Houston Texans Foundation
- Impact Fluid Solutions
- Patricia H. Jager Charitable Trust
- Jimmy Pappas Memorial Shoot
- Krewe of Boo
- Krewe of Freret
- Los Angeles Rams
- The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation
- The Medallion Foundation
- Merlin's Magic Wand USA
- The Montei Foundation
- Boyd and Evelyn Mullen Foundation
- Naples Heritage Cares, Inc.
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Raleigh Enterprises
- Resilience Project, Inc.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort
- The Ted Schwander Memorial Golf Tournament
- Sheraton Universal Hotel
- The Smith Family Foundation
- R.E. "Bob" & Vivian Smith Foundation
- Souvenir City
- Stella & Dot Family Brands
- Travis County Sheriff's Citizen Academy Alumni Association
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- The Westin Tyson's Corner
- Valero Energy Foundation