The Sunshine Kids Foundation is fortunate to have a dedicated group of volunteers, donors and in-kind contributors who understand how important it is to let Kids have fun and celebrate life. No one person or company is able to fund our program alone. We rely on the support of our communities to help provide exciting positive group activities for children diagnosed with cancer. Thanks to the support of our many compassionate friends, we are able to provide a beacon of hope to so many families in their time of need.
Meet some of our major contributors:
- Albert and Margaret Alkek Foundation
- Astros Foundation
- Athletes and Causes
- Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel
- Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World
- Chicago Cubs
- Clutch City Foundation
- Cockrell Family Fund
- Cold River Cattle Company
- James Duff and Phillip Keene
- Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel
- Feld Entertainment, Inc.
- Fore!Kids Foundation
- Gary Greene Realtors, Foundation
- The Green Foundation
- Robert J. Guidry Family Foundation
- George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation
- Hays County Sheriff’s Office
- Hays County Sheriff’s Office Citizen’s Academy Alumni Assoc.
- Houston Astros Baseball Club
- Houston Rockets
- Houston Texans Foundation
- Jimmy Pappas Memorial Shoot
- KBR Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Krewe of Alla
- Krewe of Boo
- LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
- Mascots for a Cure
- The Medallion Foundation
- The Montei Foundation
- Monterey Peninsula Foundation
- The Morgan Group
- Boyd and Evelyn Mullen Charitable Foundation
- Naples Heritage Cares, Inc.
- Pelican Bay Rotary Club, Inc.
- Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
- Raleigh Enterprises Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort
- The Ted Schwander Memorial Golf Tournament
- Sheraton Universal Hotel
- Vivian L. Smith Foundation
- Transdev Services, Inc.
- Travis County Sheriff’s Citizen Academy Alumni Association
- Valero Energy Foundation
- The Westin New York at Times Square
- The Westin Tyson’s Corner
- Walt Disney World Resorts
- Yaga’s Entertainment, Inc.